Yes yes, I know, I’ve been before. And the rules are that I’m not really allowed to blog the same place twice. But I’ve made an exception on this occasion based on the following reasons:
1) I had heard that Workshop’s Marylebone Coffeebar (75 Wigmore Street) is a much cuter version (just 14-seater) than its Clerkenwell bigger brother
2) Every since I met the founder of new magazine Caffeine, I’ve been craving great coffee (more of which in a future post)
3) My last visit involved a slight mishap which we really don’t need to go into again
4) I make the blog rules – a benefit of being my own boss
5) Rules are to be broken (just don’t tell the Smalls)
A good girlfriend has left the big smoke for the countryside with her him/smalls in tow. She OWED me a catch up on her new, muddier life. We were ladies lunching in a low key way.
We ate sandwiches wedges and tasted some mighty fine BUF CAFE from Rwanda.