There’s no getting away from it. However much fun you are having on the beach… the sun, sand and sea all play utter havoc with your skin and hair. And, while sun cream does a wonderful job of protecting your skin, it’s never a good look when it finds it way into your hair.
So, while I have the tough job of exploring this wonderful white isle of Ibiza, I thought I would highlight my top 10 beach winners. (Clearly this is an irritating post for any readers who are currently enjoying a less sunny week in the UK. Full apologies.)
- Yes to Carrots leave-in hair conditioner (a real winner)
- SunSense factor 50 (fully protected)
- Batiste (how else can you go from beach to chic beach restaurant?)
- Chanel colour: Holiday (the ONLY 2012 toe colour, call 020 7493 3836 for stockists)
- Blinkbrowbar eyebrow gel (fix them and colour them in one)
- Davines hair, face and body oil (magically de-frizzes and conditions hair while you play)
- Denman hairbrush (no tangle is too tough)
- Environ RAD face cream (wrinkle-free insurance)
- St Tropez body tanning mousse (everyone has to fake it a little)
- One panama hat – otherwise those highlights really will run away with you
COMPETITION: Banishing oily, sun creamed roots and giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without water, Batiste Dry Shampoo is so excited to be one of my favourite beauty products this holiday that they are giving away 7 cans of their brilliant dry shampoo to 3 lucky winners. AND – the 3 winners will also win a D3 Classic Denman Brush each.
All you have to do is follow me on Twitter and retweet this beach beauty photo when I instagram it on 31st August 2012 . The lucky 3 winners, chosen at random, will be announced on Twitter.